Sunday, May 04, 2008

Royale with cheese

It's the little differences,

example: here in California no one takes off their sunglasses when they talk to you. That might not seem weird, but I've found that sometimes it can be. Maybe it's just natural, but whenever I'm talking to people I usually take my glasses off so you can make eye contact. This point was first brought up to me by Munas one day when we were on the side of the road educating a police officer about the laws of the road. We took our glasses off to talk to him, and I think he was more receptive, in part, because we saw him eye to eye.

Anyway, back to California- everyone has dark sunglasses, and you usually can't see people's eyes, so it's a little weird sometimes I think. I bet there is some cognitive difference that is present and depends upon eye contact for communication. I'm almost certain, however, that I don't care that much, and am far too lazy to even google the subject.

they put mayonnaise all over the shit.

No comments: