Thursday, January 26, 2006

Late drop is the shiznit.

Late drop is a very cool thing, granted you have the credits left. I was taking a semi-conductor class... and once I realized that I didn't like it I wondered to myself why I was taking another class with EE undertones, and dropped it like a fat kid drops a carrot. Then I picked up the book and threw it on half.com, and within a few hours had sold it for $60.00. Rock on right? Now I have more time during the day to do my work so that means more Mario Kart in the next week or so, and then more Erik Kart after that when I start venturing outside again on my bicycle.

For those of you who have not yet late-dropped a class, I would reccomend it. I feel like a new man, and it's all because I don't have to go learn about electron configurations tomorrow. So if you have an elective that you don't like, drop it and sell the book on half.com and blow the money on bike parts, you'll be better off for it.

That and, this will be my new helmet come March... I might have a larger left quad and be off the back on lap 2, but damn, I'll look good.

1 comment:

bikepennst8 said...

Erik Cart is the shit. When does it come out for PSP?