Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Maybe I'll give this another whirl.

I ran out of useless things to say last semester, but now that I have two assignments due tomorrow, I have plenty of useless information to bestow on none of the people who read this.

School has been hot and heavy the first few weeks. I'm taking 17.5 credits (1.5 of which is the Century class though). Still 16 credits is a heavy load for ME... I'm taking STAT418 which I've been warned is hard, but doesn't see too crazy yet; ESci 314: Semiconductor Materials because I might want to do some stuff with solar panels down the line; ME440 because I have to; ME 434 Compressible Gas Flow because I wanted to; IE312-this class blows, and ME84 Heat Transfer Lab because I liked ME412.

On more interesting fronts I've been doing PT for my knee which I got surgery on over the break. For those not in the know I got arthroscopic and an open lateral release. The former you probably know is looking and cleaning out the interior of the joint while the latter is the cutting of tendons on the lateral (outside) side of my knee. This will help my kneecap track correctly. I plan to slowly get back to riding outside in the next few weeks, though I still don't know when I'll be able to train for real... it's still a bit tender when I really put some torque through the pedals.

Also look at the pretenders who wish they were as cool as me: Spohn and Munas.

No comments: