Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Kreitler Rollers

Got my new Kreitler Rollers today:


The Poly-Myte edition.They are pretty sweet. Retail for about $350 I believe, but the club has a pretty good discount. Also coming with the rollers are 8 of the logo stickers with the rockin' Kreitler dog on it:Or maybe that is a charachter from star wars.... a wookie? In any event I tried them out and they are super smooth... much better than the Performance brand ones I bought (and returned) for the same price. My knee was a bit under the weather, so I just did a short spin on them to try them out... maybe three days in a row is a bit much yet. Take a a day off again and see if I can't ride on Thursday.

Also noticed that Mercyhurst's ECCC race weekend(pdf) (April 15 and 16) features a 7.5 mile ITT. I hope I can get a good amount of time in on the Nova TT machine to rock that thing out. I'm hoping for a headwind alllll day long.

2 comments:

bikepennst8 said...

You still have that crazy Nova death machine? Don't go blowing your knee up with that suicide position you had set up.

Erik said...

The Nova was not responsible for any injury... show some respect boy. The fixed gear, and my anxious desire to ride it before checking even the most basic geometry, killed my knee. The Nova was personally reponsible for most of my top 10 finishes last year. I pitty the fool!