Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Solar Hot Water Heaters

I've been thinking about looking into solar hot water systems as a career path / general interest. Seems like a very easy way to utilize energy that is hitting our houses and would normally be removed via HVAC.

However, I was reading an article online today that stated this about the systems:

"Payback can be immediate for a new home, if homeowners incorporate the cost into their mortgage"

It was at this point that I stopped reading this article. Seriously. I'm interested in building a nuclear reactor to power my house and the multi-plex sports arena I'm going to build next door. It won't cost much, though, because if I roll it into my mortgage the payback will be immediate.

1 comment:

solar hot water heaters said...

Hi

Solar hot water heaters are environmental friendly. Though the initial cost of installing solar systems are high but if you are living in the sustainable area where sunshine is enough,at there prices are going down. In united States more than 1.5 million homes and businesses have invested in solar hot water heater and surveys indicate that 94% of them are satisfied with this investment.