Monday, February 02, 2009

Google Earth

Just downloaded the new Google Earth 5.0- pretty sweet.... The feature allowing you to dive underwater is cool, but I haven't really found anything too cool with it yet. What I'm really blown away by is the new terrain- which I don't think is actually new for 5.0- just haven't used Google Earth in a while.

I mean... how cool looking is that. Moro Rock is a large exposed rock face that looks out into a large valley in Sequoia National Park. When Nicole and I were there it was snowy/rainy/misty/you couldn't see past 10'. So I checked out what we missed on Google Earth- pretty nice.

And of course had to have a peak at what we're up against when we go back to ROMO- Long's Peak... the highest point in the park.
I can't wait to be on top of that guy.

No comments: