Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Photo Contest Victory


20081005-IMG_8594, originally uploaded by etzepplin.

I won the 2nd week's photo contest of the SoCal series.... getting myself another pair of Voler leg warmers which I will likely put in a drawer until I move somewhere colder (can't wait). Looking at this photo now, though, I definietly see a few things I should fixed up. Definitely should have cropped a bit of the junk from the right hand side. Also wish I could have gotten a bit more "centered" so everyone was coming right at me... but with only a 300mm lens, I had to stand on the side of the course, so this was as good as I could get.

Still pretty happy, though I've pretty much given up on taking many good pictures and racing in the same day.... and while I'm 24, I'll race.

No comments: