Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Job Interview

Had a dream last night that I was in a job interview. The only question I remember being asked was: "How concise are you?" I just said "very."
Ummm real weird.

Probably triggered by the fact that I've started to officially look for some positions, and applied to one at Arup last night. They're a big design/build firm that designed the birds nest and water cube for the Olympics. The link above is to the graduate intro program they have, which looks fan-tas-great. It seems like I'd still be going to school when I start there... but basically school to learn how to work for them- basically the dream job at this point. If you know any other sustainable / green companies having anything to do with the built environment in Seattle, let me know.

Along those lines, anyone know where you can snag good deals (I mean basically steal) AutoCad???

2 comments:

Luke said...

Seattle is great - I highly recommend.

bikepennst8 said...

I have 2004. Want me to burn you a copy?