Friday, September 26, 2008

Say it ain't so....

So today Frank Schleck's was linked to possible doping activities. I've enjoyed watching the Schleck brother's rise to the top of professional cycling- I first learned about Frank when he won Amstel Gold a year or two back, and it seemed that he was a rising star, but not TOO fast.... but maybe that isn't true. Would really suck if this turns out to be valid.... I would have loved to see Frank and Andy tag-team the Tour next year.

But it's ok, Lance is coming back into the sport and will clean it up. I really hope that his massive ego pushes him back to the drugs he used to attain his earlier sucesses and that he gets busted, that'd be the day.

1 comment:

Ritchey_Breakaway said...

I hope not, too. Although I'm taking a little schadenfreude that Michael Schumacher got pinched for CERA today. The Germans have been overly agressive in their AD stance lately, and to have one of their own accused makes me smile ever so slightly.