Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Apartment...

Just got a kitchen table and some chairs, so the apartment is beginning to look like some place to live again. Also got a few cheap pots to separate the various aloe plants that we got for free when purchasing some cacti near Joshua Tree. Turns out what looked like a few aloe plants were actually all connected in the root structure, but I just pulled them apart.... we'll see if that works. It's got miracle grow potting soil, so if the advertising on the bag is true, I'll have aloe plants that are twice as tall!

Also got a microwave, which smells horribly like Chinese Food. Not takeout chinese food, but like pure cooking oil mixed with MSG mixed with orange glaze, smothered over deep fried fatty chicken, and then cooked in a microwave for three hours. It currently smells like 409, but I'm not even sure if that will do it. It's a pretty nice microwave though... and for a while if I want orange flavored tofu, all I need to do is stick some fresh tofu in there, and voila!

Nicole and I are going to Sequoia NP for Memorial Day, so get ready for massive numbers of pictures.

No comments: