Sunday, May 21, 2006

Racin' again.

Well, I'll probably start posting some more thigns on here, but this will serve as a quick update. I started training a few weeks ago, and have been trying to get as much time in the saddle as possible, trying to make up for some down time. I raced Union Grove this past weekend. It was a 5 lap circuit race, and I hung on for the first 4, but just didn't have the punch to stay with the group on a little riser on the last lap. Still felt pretty good about my effort though. Check out the picture below of me pretending to be Cipo.

I am being a bum in State College this summer and just riding, working at the Bicycle Shop, and starting to study for the GRE at some point. If you're ever in the 814, drop me a line, I'll be around during the weeks.

Next race: Millport on 6/27



No comments: