Thursday, June 05, 2008

Into the Ground

So I was off the bike for about 3 weeks, due to getting a stomach virus, then school work, then Sequoia NP (totally worth it!) and then some more school work. But luckily the quarter is winding down, so I finally had some time to put in some solid training. I don't often come roaring back from a 3 week break, but I figured this time I'd try just riding myself into the ground, and hope to snap back into shape for next weekend, and hopefully even better for the weekend after, which is SCNCA Crit championships.

This Sunday is the CBR Crit State Championships (yeah, California has TWO championship races for each discipline... actually 2 in SoCal, there is one in Norcal as well, and they all crown "state champs"). I'll probably be helping out some teammates and if all works out right, dragging suckers behind us for a little lead-out action.

I'll let you know what a crit feels like after a not so smooth 25 hours on the bike week feels like...

No comments: