Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cyclocross Nationals

The UC Irvine cycling team is picking up my tab to send me on out to cyclocross nationals this year. Sahweeeet. The race is in Kansas City, KS, a mere few days after I finish up the finals for the fall quarter. I'm currently trying to get my math final moved so that I can get out there to race the B race on Thursday, before the collegiate race on Sunday. I've been looking at the weather for that time of year (probably snow!), and just ordered a pair of 34 Tufos to use instead of the 30s I've been running out here- I'm planning on throwing those on my Ksyriums... would be a sweet cross bike when paired up with those wheels, I'm pretty siked for it.

Next though, I need to clean all the gunky horrible Vittoria glue off the Ksyriums before I can put the new fatties on there properly... gonnna get high on some lacquer fumes

3 comments:

bikepennst8 said...

duuuuuuude!

sweet!

sweet dude!

You are going to Nationals!

Sarah :) said...

hey erik! you're going to KC for nats? I just might be down there watching some folk... haven't figured it all out yet, though. what day would your race be? omaha is only 3 hours away!

hope all is well!

Sarah :) said...

oh...and one more thing (after i actually read your posting haha). i doubt it will be snowing... it will just be majorly windy. no doubt. freezing in the morning and warm in the afternoon. good luck training!