Friday, May 11, 2007

Movin' On...

I did Turkey Hill this past weekend. Rolling ~6 mile loop with a hill thrown in the last two laps. Not too much to report- I felt pretty bad the Friday before, and on the first small uphill on the loop I pegged my HR up to 180 very quickly. My legs felt like I had alrady ridden for a few hours.... needless to say I didn't hang on long. I've been off the bike since, trying to eat and sleep alot. Not sure why I felt so hoorible on the weekend (thanks cycling.tv) but the days afterward I was pretty well messed up I think. Constantly felt starved, but couldn't really eat much. Think I may have been a bit dehydrated. Been eating much more normally the last few days, so when I get back on the bike once I'm out in Pittsburgh hopefully I'll feel allright.

Graduation is on Friday, the 18th, then it's off to Pittsburgh for the summer. Munas and myself got a place near Walnut Ave in Shadyside- a cool hipster area of the city. Even the goodwill there has a fancy storefront. Looking forward to the J-O-B- at Siemens where I'll hopefully learn a lot of real world fuel cell stuff before heading back to school.

1 comment:

bikepennst8 said...

your updating skills suck a bicho